This privacy statement describes how DG Systems Srl collects, uses, processes and communicates data concerning you, including personal data, in compliance with the 2016/679 European Regulation – GDPR.
Dgsystems.it collects, independently or through third parties, the following data: name, surname, email, cookies, usage data.
1.1 Types of data we collect
DG Systems Srl collects three general categories of data, all necessary for the performance of the service.
1.2 Information that you provide to us directly and that is necessary to respond to your requests for information.
When you write us asking for information, we collect the following personal data, necessary for the proper execution of the service because they allow us to write you or call you to make an appointment in our office or to make your browsing experience better. Without this data, we may not be able to provide you with all the required services.
In particular, we use the following data to guarantee the service:
- First name
• Telephone number
This data, unless otherwise indicated by the user, is kept for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User.
1.4 Data for promotional communications and newsletters
If the user decides to subscribe to the newsletter and to receive promotional and / or informative communications, his / her data are transferred to the Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ service which contains the name, surname and e-mail address .
We use technologies such as cookies, pixels to personalize content and advertising, to provide functions related to social media and to analyze traffic to the site through remarketing operations. In particular, we use:
– Google Analytics and Google Adwords to gather information on how visitors use the site, including the number of visitors, the sites of origin and the pages visited on our website. We use this information to compile reports and to improve our website; this allows us, for example, to know any errors detected by users and to ensure them an immediate navigation, to easily find what they are looking for. In general, these cookies remain on the visitor’s computer until they are deleted.
– Facebook Pixel, to monitor number of visitors through social networks, monitor conversions and registrations from specific campaigns and perform remarketing activities through personalized audience. We do not use this cookie for the purposes of profiling the data subject but only for statistical purposes.
– The Pixel conversion cookie Google Adwords / Doubleclick is used by DG Systems Srl to know which keywords generate the most clicks on Google and conversions in services requested by DG Systems Srl. This tool indicates what happened after users they clicked on your ad on Google, for example if they joined a campaign. Thanks to this information, DG Systems Srl identifies the most effective keywords for its activity. DG Systems Srl uses this cookie for statistical purposes and remarketing.
We may also allow our business partners to use these tracking technologies on the DG Systems Srl website or engage third parties to monitor user behavior on our behalf. Third parties may use this information, also combining it with others already available for purposes other than purely technical (functionality or session), subject to user consent. To learn more, access the privacy policies of the individual third parties and manage your options by following the links of third-party services, or set your browser as described below.
1.6 How to check or delete cookies
You can block cookies by following the instructions provided by the browser (usually found in the “Help”, “Tools or” Edit “menus). The deactivation of a cookie or a category of cookies does not remove them from the browser. Therefore, this operation must be done directly in the browser.
If you want to delete, disable or restore cookies on your computer, you can use the configuration pages cookies made available by any third-party content providers, or through the options of the user’s browser.
Below is a list of instructions for managing cookies.
1.7 Cookies set previously
If the user has disabled one or more cookies, we will still be able to use the information collected before this disabling by means of preferences. However, from that moment on, we will cease to use disabled cookies to collect further information.
2.1 How we use the data we collect
DG Systems Srl stores and processes your data, including personal data, to provide, understand, improve and develop our business in relation to the personal needs of customers, create and maintain a reliable and secure environment and comply with its legal obligations . Furthermore, DG Systems Srl uses your data to provide, customize, evaluate and improve our advertising and marketing. In particular:
- to send you information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences and social media advertising through social network platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram.
● Customize, measure and improve our advertising.
● Manage promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by DG Systems Srl or our partners.
The data are collected according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by means of computerized, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Data not collected through third-party platforms are stored on servers or in paper form in Rome (RM).
3.1 Subjects of the treatment and rights of the interested party
The data controller is DG Systems Srl.
Responsible for the treatment is Domenico Giansante.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions that are closely connected and instrumental to the operations – including technical – of the services of DG Systems Srl, such as suppliers that provide services for the review and verification of announcements, suppliers of direct marketing services and customer care, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and billing services.
● Authorities and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
● Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
At any time, the user can exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
● request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
● obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
● obtain data correction and deletion;
● obtain treatment limitation;
● obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
● oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes.
You can exercise all rights described in this section against the Data Controller by sending an email to email@example.com. We remind you that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action based on your request.
DG Systems Srl is not responsible for false information sent directly by the user (example: correctness of the e-mail address or postal address or other personal data), as well as information concerning him and that have been provided by a third party, even fraudulently.
4.1 Storage and deletion of data
In general, DG Systems Srl keeps your personal data for the time necessary to carry out the activities we perform and to fulfill our legal obligations. If you no longer wish DG Systems Srl to use your data, you can ask us to delete your personal information. We remind you that if you decide to request the deletion of your personal data:
● We may retain some of your personal data for the time necessary to satisfy our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and detection and the promotion of security.
● We may retain some of your personal information to the extent necessary to fulfill our legal obligations. For example, we may retain some of your data for tax obligations, reports and legal investigations.
4.2 Withdrawal of consent and limitation of the processing of personal data
If you have given consent to DG Systems Srl for the processing of your personal data, you may at any time revoke this consent by sending us a communication specifying which consent you want to revoke. We remind you that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of any treatment activity based on it before its withdrawal.
DG Systems Srl constantly implements and updates security measures of an administrative, technical and organizational nature aimed at protecting your data from unauthorized access by third parties, from destruction or alteration. Some of the security measures we use to protect your information are firewalls and access controls to information.
In case of questions and / or complaints related to this privacy statement or data processing practices of DG Systems Srl, you can send us an email or contact us at the following address:
DG Systems Srl
Strada Provinciale 23, snc 64036 Cellino Attanasio (TE)
+39 0861 668481
+39 360 619104
Last updated 08/01/2019.